So far this year for me has been about getting to know myself in my early 30s, spending time learning my four-year-old daughter (she changes everyday!), building new relationships/improving relationships, self love and self care.
I decided to share a list of 10 things I’m doing to keep sane in my 30s:
- Love MYSELF unconditionally
- Manage my debt (including school loans, medical, and credit card debt)
- Workout more
- Drink more water
- Take better care of my skin
- Set boundaries in my personal relationships
- Cook dinner more during the week
- Take time to myself to be creative and/or relax
- Take more baths
- Go to more happy hours and events even if I’m solo dolo
What are you guys doing for your own self care and self love?