Beyonce and her dancers wore custom-made Balmain looks at Coachella AKA Beychella over the weekend. The costumes were designed by Kardashian family friend and favorite, Olivier Rousteing.
In Beychella style, the Queen also wore custom made Louboutin Fringe Boots for her two-hour performance where she reunited with Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams (can we get another Destiny’s Child album, please??), sang with her hubby Jay-Z, and danced with baby sister, Solange.
Scroll down for pics:
Beyonce came, she saw, and she conquered Coachella over the weekend. She is the first woman of color to headline the popular music festival and boy she did NOT disappoint. Queen Bey took the main stage at the music festival in Indio, California for a two-hour performance and turned Coachella into Beychella!!
Beychella featured Beyonce giving us life and celebrating being a black woman! She gave so much #BlackGirlMagic!! Here are the five ways Beyonce turned her set into the blackest set possible at Coachella and why I’m proud to be apart of the Beyhive:
1. She sang the Black National Anthem – “Lift Every Voice and Sing” – I remember singing this song in elementary school, every Friday for assembly.
2. She paid tribute to the HBCU experience by incorporating elements of their culture in her performance with the stage set up, costumes, and marching band.
3. She celebrated the Black Woman’s Body by embracing body positivity and being human during her wardrobe malfunction LOL.
4. She honored her hometown – Houston, Texas with bounce music and a New Orlean’s band sound.
5. She celebrated Black Feminism.
She puts her all in everything that she does and it shows!
I’ve rounded up the biggest celebrity and influencer looks from Coachella 2018 featuring looks from Rihanna and The Jenner sisters to Instagram stars like Aimee Song. Scroll to check the looks below:
Paris Hilton + Rachel Zoe
Jasmine Sanders + Terrance J.
Rihanna at her Fenty x Puma Drippin event
#BardiGang stand up! Cardi B and her baby bump are living their best lives right now! The rapper and mommy-to-be just performed a 35-minute set at this weekend’s Coachella musical festival in Indio, California where she brought out plenty of friends including Chance The Rapper, Kehlani, and 21 Savage.
I was so HYPE when Kehlani came out for “Ring” because it’s one of my favorite tracks on Cardi’s album.
A pig-tailed Cardi B played tribute to R&B group TLC by rocking a 90s-inspired all white ensemble, similar to the look TLC wore to the 1996 Grammys. She shared a pic on IG with the caption – “Mood! Boachelle!!!”. Scroll down for some pics: