Danse Lente Bag – I want!!
Hi Jinna Lovers! So, I wanted to start a new section of the blog called “Ask Jinna” where you can learn more about me on a personal level. Since I am obsessed with Us Weekly, I decided to make a list of 25 things you don’t know about me (like UsWeekly does with my favorite celebs). I hope you guys enjoy getting to know me and I hope you enjoy this new section of the blog.
Let’s get started Lovers!
- My favorite person in the world is my 3 year old daughter Sierra Giselle
- My favorite movies growing up were Aladdin, BeBe’s Kids, and The Lion King
- Monopoly is my all-time favorite board game
- I love to sing
- I am so shy about singing in front of others
- I used to dance growing up but, now I cannot feel the beat (really sucks!)
- I almost drowned at the Beach when I was 12 years old and I’ve had a deep fear of water since
- My favorite vacation was to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- I’ve had one sunburn my entire life
- I hate 90+ degree weather
- My favorite artists are Monica, Beyonce, Drake, and Bruno Mars (at the moment)
- I always wanted a pet rabbit growing up
- I’ve seen Beyonce so many times I cannot recount them all
- My favorite cousin is named Rashad (he could pass for my little brother because we look so much alike)
- I love trying out new recipes
- I am addicted to buying magazines and books
- My favorite store is CVS
- I love Cheeseburgers and Mac and Cheese
- I love ALL Sweet things (especially ice cream and candy!)
- I love old school R&B music
- My name is Virginia after my paternal grandmother
- I have 2 sisters and 1 brother from my mother and shit load of other siblings from my dad
- My go-to drink at a bar is Vodka and Cranberry
- I love living in New York City
- I want to live/move to California before I’m 35 (I know you’re wondering if I’m close to this age….)
Hi all my wonderful readers and followers! I know, I know, I’m late but, Happy 2017!
I just wanted to take time to apologize for the lack of post this year… I’ve been going through some really personal stuff (that I will probably blog about on a later date) and I haven’t had time to sit down and write anything.
No worries, look out for a new and improved JinnaLoves.com coming real soon – new blog post with new content. I want to try something new and I hope you guys like it. I want to add a personal touch to the blog and not just post about celeb looks I love and wish I could afford lol.
Thanks again for sticking around and I promise bomb ass post and brand new content. Just give me a sec to organize myself and my mind. To be honest, I love fashion and writing about fashion, and last night’s Met Gala made me want to get back to this blog I love so much.
Look out for a new look and post soon!