1. The film is amazing visually
2. Queen Bey went country with the song “Daddy Lessons”
3. The special guest in the film were unexpected but, amazing. The special included Serena Williams, Frank Ocean, Zendaya, Drake, and Nicki Minaj.
4. The story line of LEMONADE is heartbreaking is broken down into chapters: “Denial”, “Anger”, “Accountability”, and “Redemption”. It follows the downfall of a relationship due to cheating.
5. The album and mini-movie is called LEMONADE based on a saying by Beyonce’s late grandmother: Agnéz Deréon: “I had my ups and downs, but I always found the inner strength to pull myself up. I was served lemons, but I made lemonade.”
6. She rented out an entire football stadium to make all of this happen!
7. Beyonce celebrates Black women on “Freedom”.
What did you guys think of LEMONADE the mini-movie and the album? I love it so far!
Queen Bey has done it again – shocked the Beyhive and fans all around the world with a brand new album and visual album.I’m so EXCITED! She released LEOMONADE after the mini-movie with the same titled aired on HBO Saturday, April 23, 2016.
After listening to the album, I would describe the album as heartbreaking, raw emotions, full of love, sexy, and open- Beyonce is a woman scorned and she is not here for it! She hints that Jay Z may not have been faithful throughout their marriage.
In the song titled, “Sorry” she sings about a girl named “Becky with good hair” which most people believe is about fashion designer, Rachel Roy. Beyonce references the Met Gala elevator incident that had Solange fighting Jay Z over flirting with Rachel Roy and a possible hook up (mind you, Rachel is Damon Dash’s ex-wife. How scandalous is Jay Z?) Fans took to twitter and Instagram to bash Rachel Roy and her teenage daughter. Both mother and daughter had to make their accounts private.
Before making her account private Rachel posted this pic below with the caption: “Good hair don’t care, but we will take good lighting, for selfies, or self-truths, always. Live in the light #nodramaqueens.”
What do you guys think? Beyonce is the Queen Bey for a reason and she releases and shares parts of the live on her terms. I cannot wait to see the QUEEN is concert in June!
The album and visual album is streaming on ALL music services.