1. The film is amazing visually
2. Queen Bey went country with the song “Daddy Lessons”
3. The special guest in the film were unexpected but, amazing. The special included Serena Williams, Frank Ocean, Zendaya, Drake, and Nicki Minaj.
4. The story line of LEMONADE is heartbreaking is broken down into chapters: “Denial”, “Anger”, “Accountability”, and “Redemption”. It follows the downfall of a relationship due to cheating.
5. The album and mini-movie is called LEMONADE based on a saying by Beyonce’s late grandmother: Agnéz Deréon: “I had my ups and downs, but I always found the inner strength to pull myself up. I was served lemons, but I made lemonade.”
6. She rented out an entire football stadium to make all of this happen!
7. Beyonce celebrates Black women on “Freedom”.
What did you guys think of LEMONADE the mini-movie and the album? I love it so far!