The latest it bag is not the evening clutch or chic satchel, its the top-handle bag! Everyone from Alexa Chung to Rachel Zoe have been seen at events carrying the sophisticated accessory. The top-handle bag is not only sophisticated, but its ladylike and a versatile option that can be worn with daytime and party outfits. You can go from day to night with this classic hand bag. Fashion houses from Prada, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors all have a top-handle bag in their collections. Are you feeling this accessory trend? Let me know!
Over the last couple of months, people have questioned whether Beyoncé is really pregnant due to the size of her baby bump fluctuating. This Friday ABC’s 20/20 will air, Beyoncé’s sit down with Katie Couric at 10 pm. She will address the baby bump rumors and tell why she wants to keep her due date a secret (so she could be 8 months pregnant right now). I have my DVR set. Will you watch this special?
The year 2012 could be the best year of your life with these easy tips for staying stress free, healthy and happy! Check out five ways you can jump start your year below:
1. Exercise, exercise, exercise! Regular workouts are great for improving your mood. Research shows that people that exercise for 30 minutes daily are happier. You don’t need a gym membership to exercise, so STOP being lazy! Go for a work around your neighborhood or take the long way home from the grocery store, or pick up a few Jillian Michael’s workout DVDs and a hand weight, and your ready to go!
2. Eat more vegetables! Vegetables are not only good for you, but they give you the energy you need to get through the day. Plus your tummy will thank you when it’s full.
3. Organize your closet! A clean closet makes your morning and going out routine much easier. Start by taking out every piece of clothing and arranging them into the following piles: “keep”, “donate”, or “maybe” piles. Once you have everything in their perspective piles, categorize your clothes by season, color, style or occasion.
4. De-clutter your work space! For those of you that bring home files from the office or who is attending school, and like completing assignments at home, you need a place that doesn’t have clutter. Clutter screams that your messy and don’t care about your space. The less clutter on your desk, the more you can concentrate on your work.
5. Laugh it up with friends! Step away from the iPhone, Blackberry, iPad and MacBook, and make plans to meet friends face to face as opposed to communicating via social networking sites. Smiling helps to generate positive feelings in your brain and laughing always makes people feel better. Light it up, people!